Plant Operator / Trail Builder
Architrail Velosolutions UK Ltd. (a partnership between Architrail and Velosolutions) are looking to interview suitable candidates in preparation for an upcoming position in the company. The role is a full-time position with a 3-month probationary period. We are based in Bristol however working away Monday to Friday is frequent, work will be nationwide and candidates must be available to travel (expenses paid) when required.
£30,000++ based on experience with an opportunity to increase in the future.
ENVIABLE INDUSTRY BENEFITS AND PERKS, including uplift passes, time off to ride with the team, discounts with key brands, uniform and all food and expenses on site paid.
7.30am-5.30pm (these hours may need to be extended or shortened depending on current workload and daylight hours)
20 days plus bank holidays plus 2 week Christmas closure
We are looking for a skilled and diligent Excavator Operator to join our small team. Working as part of the team the role will involve constructing mountain bike trails and pump tracks across the UK.
Use of appropriate plant
Manual labour and use of hand tools and vibrating compactor plates
Logistics planning and site survey
A passion for mountain biking/BMX/Skateboarding
• CPCS 360 excavator ticket (or equivalent)
• Full UK (Category B) Driving license
• CS30/CS31 chainsaw ticket
• Full UK (Category B+E) Driving license:
• Works well within a team
• Motivated, passionate and hardworking
• Good problem-solving skills
• Health and safety conscious
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to work outdoors for long periods in all weather conditions
• A keen eye for trail shaping and finishing